Thursday, April 16, 2009

A year of errs

Holy crapoholic batman! Been a year since I updated this cesspool of errors. Do I intend to come back with a vengence? Probably not. Why make a post after such a long period of time anywhos? Because I like answering my very own rhetorical questions.

Also, I want to post stuff that noone cares about in grammer that would make Grandma R blush! (See what I did there?). Also I felt if I'm procrastinating by posting here, I would in the future procrastinate posting here by doing stuff I should be doing. See how that works out? Nicely thats how!

Who am I addressing anyways? Maybe you know, because I don't!

Did you know flammable and inflammable mean the same thing? How convenient.

See the ideas I'm talking about releasing on here? Ofcourse you don't, because you aren't here.

No comments: