Sunday, March 9, 2008

*ponders next move*

Been 3 weeks since last update. Feels so much longer.

So I lost the student council thing. But it's probably the most happiest I have ever been in my life about losing anything. And boy have I lost a lot!

Now some of you may say "But Zohaib that's just loser talk and you know it!" while some of you may not say anything.

I don't feel the need to address the second bunch as I believe they already have their priorities set in life so kudos! To the first group, well as you care so much about me I feel the need to defend myself. The thing is my interests never lay in Student Council. As I mentioned in my last post I was just looking to keep myself busy. Now after I lost the elections I started focusing on other things, like drama club which has been a blast. Now if I had won the elections I probably would never have tried to go for drama club because I would have been too busy and wouldn't have had any fun at student council either so YAY!

So life is pretty good right now. Not much to complain about. Don't even know why I'm blogging. Well I actually do. It's just so that you all think this blog isn't dead and keep checking up for entries.

I really don't want the blog to die. Atleast not until it reaches it's one month anniversary so atleast it won't go down as a failure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.