Saturday, February 16, 2008

Because I was free, here is another random entry. Completely complementary!

Just because I didn't want an emo entry being the first entry, heere's another post. YAY!

It doesn't even matter much I guess as noone even reads this thing according to the counter thingy. That's pretty swell though. It's like when you are standing at a corner and don't even know that the person you are talking to,who is on the other side of the corner, is still there or not. Kinda like talking to yourself but not quite.

Now I'm just babbling.

So since yesterday I've been addicted to Pushing Daisies. Have been wanting to see it for sometime but finally got around to it yesterday. The show is just plain amazing. A bit, actually ALOT, Tim Burtonish but much funnier. It's created by Bryan Fuller, the same guy who made Wonderfalls which was another amazing show which certainly meant it got added to the group "Fucked By Fox". It's in great company though with the likes of Arrested Development and Firefly, among others.

Also I got selected to campaign for Student Council. Wooo! Call me whatever you want, but I love winning stuff. Boasts my ego. It is on level Godly now.

I can't think of any ideas for a campaign though. I was thinking of making it humorous but I doubt ECA would be too pleased with my sense of humour. So if you guys (and by guys I mean the other side of my personality reading this!) have any ideas, please fire away.

Last semester was filled with stuff, such as the play, organising the Halloween party and even debate club while nothing at all has happened this sem, so this should gimme something to do.

Also Pixar is coming out with a new movie called Wall-E which looks really promising. There is hardly any dialogue in it but the story and animation look really promising. Made by the same guy who made Finding Nemo. Which doesn't mean much as I thought it was a bit overrated. Great movie, but Pixar has done soo many better.

There isn't anything much I can think of at the moment so yeah...


-Zohaib

1 comment:

Shah said...

Dude! I think this is your best post yet! Doesn't sound like the usual you..no sarcasm, no swearing, no hate, NO emo stuff! The whole post sounded natural and nice enough to read twice! I like this...keep this rolling. :) Anyways...haha, yeah Pushing Daisies is pretty good, too bad 56.com is wayhayhay too slow for me! :( As for the election thing, I don't know exactly how it's suppose to be done...but my advice is, don't be afraid to do stupid things..if it means being creative! :D Catch ya later!